Tuesday, May 29, 2007
8:27 AM
I was half asleep in the car ride this morning
AND IM SO TIRED EVEN THOUGH I SLEPT EARLY YTD
And even though I didnt even actually do anything yesterday,except to watch
AND OH,I RAN YESTERDAY :D
Oh yeah, there was this person who woke me up from my sleep
I think it's that happy rugger sia, JAMAL.
So much for waking up, I received
"You arrrrr damn bad leh"
Or something like that -.-
HAIYERRRRRRR
Does your number start with 811?
And oh,I feel damn bad can.Because _________.
Yeah, I'm sorry okay Friend?
FORGIVE ME,BECAUSE I'M SYAHIRAH
So you should you know.
AWWW MAN ):
edit/
I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW!
Cos friend actually talked to me,
But right,_____ ditched me cos they said I study all the time
WTH SEY.
But whatever,I'm contented with what I have.
Had a good chat with Naz
I AM
NOT AN EMOKID
Just not able to hold back the tears.
And oh,sorry dude,I forgot to hand you the Kit Kat
And I'm sorry,I can't come for your match tomorrow
AYE,NEXT TIME,NEXT TIME.
But right,later you go Perth,who bull shit with me ah?
psst:
keep holding on.the passion and the prideor issit the other way round, but whatever, the best is yet to be eh?Poor thing man your people
Competition ytd,training today,match tomorrow,and training on Thursday,again
Heh,
sister school sey.oklah,no, brother
EH BUT THURSDAY VESAK DAY WHAT?
Aiyah dont know lah.
AND IM PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE I FRIED AN EGG:D
AND HAPPY RUGGER SAID IT WASNT HIM!eh who sms me ah?